Jan 31, 2022
Do you use PowerPoint or similar software when delivering presentations? Are your slides enhancing your talks or making people wish they were somewhere else? Are you unsure how to use slides so they help, as opposed to hurting your message?
In this episode, David McBee shares how you can avoid the most common mistakes speakers make when including slides in their presentations and how you can use slide decks to help deliver more compelling messages.
- How you can keep your audiences in the present
- How many slides you should have in your deck
- How to stop wasting your time and that of others
- How to effectively use the slides in your deck
- What's more powerful, stats or images?
- How not to clutter your slides
- Do you even need slides?
- How to know if you have too much info in your slide deck