May 16, 2022
Do you think that, as a speaker, you need a brand? You bet you do. In fact, if you know it or not, you already have one — whether or not it’s the one you want is entirely up to you.
So, as you listen to this episode, ask yourself if your brand strategically supports your efforts to grow your business, if others view you as you view yourself, and if you live up to your brand.
My guests, Tonya Eberhart & Michael Carr of BrandFace, will help you answer these questions and more. First, here are. A few things you should know about Tonya and Michael.
They are international bestselling authors, hosts of the Be Bold Branding Podcast, and partners in BrandFace, the only comprehensive personal brand-building system across the globe.
They have helped and inspired authors, podcasters, coaches, real estate agents, and business owners in 5 countries and 43 US states to stand out and become authorities in their markets through the power of personal branding.
- Learn the difference between marketing and branding and how each helps you succeed
- Understand the difference between branding a company and an individual
- See how three simple steps help you develop your personal brand
- Hear 5 critical questions you should ask when assessing your personal brand
- Determine if you are living up to the expectations you've established
- Discover the importance of your commitment to authenticity
- Hear how brand leads to confidence which leads to success